Masala Macaroni Recipe |Homemade
Macaroni masala recipe is an Indian style homemade and home invented recipe which was invented by Indian moms in their home kitchen. It is very different yet very tasty compared to authentic Italian way of cooking macaroni/pasta. Though we have also added some Italian tint in this recipe .So let's learn how to cook Indian style masala macaroni at home in simple steps.
- Chopping Board
For Boiling Macaroni:-
- 1 ½ cup Macaroni
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Oil
For Macaroni Masala:-
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic- finely chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger- finely chopped
- 2 Green chili- finely chopped
- 1 Large onion- finely chopped
- 2 Tomatoes- finely chopped
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ Capsicum- finely chopped
- 1 Carrot- finely chopped
- Few beans- finely chopped
- ½ cup Water
- 1 tsp Red chili flakes
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp Red chili sauce
- ¼ cup Tomato ketchup
- Mozzarella cheese (grated)
- Coriander leaves
- Take water in a pot. Add salt and let it boil. Then add macaroni and cook till it becomes soft. Strain the macaroni and keep it aside. Then drizzle oil to prevent macaroni from sticking.
- Heat a kadai/wok with oil in it. Add chopped onions, ginger, garlic and green chilies. Saute till the onions are transparent.
- Add the tomatoes and saute them.
- After the tomatoes are mushy, add salt and mix. Then add capsicum, carrot, beans.
- Add water to cook the vegetables.
- Cover the kadhai/wok with lid and cook for 10 mins till the veggies are cooked.
- Add the red chili flakes, Italian seasoning, red chili sauce, tomato ketchup and mix them well
- Grate some mozarella cheese and give it a quick mix.
- Add the cooked macaroni. Mix everything well.
- Finally, add coriander leaves, mix well and serve the Masala Macaroni with ketchup.
With native spices and green vegetables, the veg masala macaroniis made using special Indian flavour is a great choice for children. We can make it even before dinner in the evening and keep the kids in tiffin. This makes it a perfect anytime snack. Hope you liked this fast food recipe Don't forget to Subscribe our YouTube channel for cooking videos : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBldLFwGGdrFPfeo39ri1hg Follow us on Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/recipesbrand/