Healthy Apple Oats Recipe
Apple oats are one of most healthy breakfast choice. You on a weight loss diet or a gym lover, this recipe should be a must on your list. Best way of cutting carbs and adding lots of fiber in your diet. This oats recipe is very simple to make and also a lot tasty.100 grams of oatmeal is about 84 percent water and produces 12 percent carbohydrates, plus 2 percent dietary fiber, and 2 percent protein and fat when cooked through boiling. Cooked oatmeal contains 71 calories per 100 grams, as well as 29 percent of the Daily Value for manganese and a moderate amount of phosphorus and zinc.
- Chopping Board
- 2½ cups of water
- 1½ cup of rolled oats
- 1 cup of coconut milk (or fat free cow's milk)
- 2 apples -diced/chopped
- 2 tbsp of granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp of brown sugar
- Handful of nuts or dried fruits for extra flavoring
- Pinch of cinnamon
- In a pot, Stir the milk with water, oats, cinnamon, brown and granulated sugar, apples and a pinch of salt and put over flame.
- Put on the lid and cook it for 10 min on high.
- After 10 minutes check whether oats are cooked or not, if cooked turn of the flame and add some dry fruits if available, then serve your apple oatmeal bowl and enjoy.
Hope you like this apple cinnamon oat meal recipe. Don't forget to Subscribe our YouTube channel for cooking videos : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBldLFwGGdrFPfeo39ri1hg Follow us on Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/recipesbrand/