Corn & Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Corn Cheese Sandwich Recipe is a quick fix and especially good for breakfasts or lunch boxes. This grilled sandwich in loaded with corn and cheese which comes out to be the one of the best combination in sandwich recipe world. Hope you enjoy making this vegetarian fast food snack grill sandwich at home.
- Chopping Board
- 1 tsp of butter, unsalted
- 4 tsp Mayonnaise green
- 4 Slices of bread
- ¼ cup of grated mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp of chopped onion
- ¾ cup of boiled sweet corn
- 2 tbsp of chopped capsicum
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp crushed pepper
- Mix corn, capsicum, onion, shredded cheese, salt and pepper in a medium sized mixing bowl. Combine well and set aside.
- Spread the Mayonnaise over slice of bread.
- Spread 2 tbsp. of mixture from step 1 on other slice of bread.
- Assemble corn/cheese bread slice on Mayonnaise slice one over each other with spread facing each other.
- Spread butter on top of bread slices. Toast or grill bread . Or simple cook on flat pan or a tawa.
- Cut into halves and serve as sandwiches with ketchup.
Hope you liked our corn & cheese sandwich recipe. This recipe just take few minutes to cook and eat. Make this special and easy sandwich for your guests or children. They will love it for sure. Don't forget to Subscribe our YouTube channel for cooking videos : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBldLFwGGdrFPfeo39ri1hg Follow us on Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/recipesbrand/