Chinese Style Pasta Recipe | Pasta Chilli Usually we have many times eaten Italian or Indian style pasta or few other variations. So for a change, we present in front of you unique pasta chilli or Chinese sauce pasta recipe. It is basically Indo-Chinese version pasta. In similar way we may also cook macaroni chilli by just replacing boiled pasta with boiled macaroni.
The inspiration of chinese sauce pasta came from my favorite chinese dish cheese chilly. I love the sauce of cheese chilly. I was wandering how would it taste if we add pasta or macaroni in cheese chilly sauce. A day later I gave it a try, surprisingly it came out to be amazing. My family loved this pasta recipe. So I thought it is worth sharing with you people. You will also find video recipe in hindi and step by step recipe with photos on this page. So if you are a pasta fan, you must give try to this Indo-chinese chilly pasta | Chinese Style Pasta Recipe.
Chinese Style Pasta Recipe | Pasta Chilli
- Chopping Board
- 1 small pack of pasta - boil it, do not over cook
- 2 tbsp oil - refined oil
- ½ tbsp ginger (अदरक) - finely chopped
- ½ tbsp garlic (लहसुन), - finely chopped
- 1 green chili (हरी मिर्च), - finely chopped
- 1 Capsicum (शिमला मिर्च), - chopped
- 1 onion (प्याज), - chopped
- 1 glass of water
- ¼ tsp black pepper (काली मिर्च)
- salt to taste
- pinch of ajinomoto
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp cornstarch powder (अरारोट)
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- Heat up a pan, then add 2 tbsp of oil and continue to heat it.
- After the oil is hot add ginger (adhrak), garlic (lehsun), and green chili (Hari Mirch) finely chopped and stir it for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add capsicum and onion finely chopped and stir it for 4-5 minutes or until onions are slightly brown.
- Now the onion color is light brown, add water. Bring it boil on a high flame.
- After water starts boiling, add black pepper (kali mirch), salt, Ajinomoto, vinegar, and soy sauce and mix it on low flame.
- Cover the pan and boil it for 1-2 minutes.
- After the boil, remove the cover and add cornstarch liquid (1 spoon of cornstarch mixed well with 2 spoons of water in small dish) and slowly mix it with sauce and stir it. The sauce thickens.
- Now the sauce is ready add pasta into the sauce and mix it properly over a low flame.
- Add tomato sauce and mix it. Cover the pan for 1-2 minutes, then turn off the flame.
- Chili pasta is ready. Serve it.
How to make Chinese Style Pasta | Chinese sauce pasta at home step by step with photos
1 Take a saucepan, heat it over medium flame, add 2 spoons of of veg cooking refined oil and slightly heat it. Once the oil is hot add, ½ tbsp finely chopped ginger, ½ spoon finely chopped garlic and 1 fine chopped green chili. Stir it for 1-2 minutes. Do not burn them cook just 60%.
2. Now add chopped green capsicum and onions, cook it for 4-5 minutes over low flame or until onions are slightly brown in color.
3. Once the onions and capsicum is cooked, add around 1 glass of water into the pan and bring it to boil.
4. Once the water starts to boil, add into it pinch of ajinimoto (msg), 1/4 spoon black pepper (kali mirch), salt to taste, 2 spoons of vinegar, and 2 spoons of soy sauce
5. After mixing every thing, cover the pan with lid and boil it over medium flame for 1-2 minutes.
6. Now the mixture is boiling, add 1 spoon of cornstarch along with 2 spoons of water in a small dish and mix well till all lumps disappears. Slowly add into the sauce in pan. The sauce will now thicken.
7. Still it for a while, the add boiled pasta into it. Click here to watch how to boil pasta perfectly. Mix pasta well with the sauce.
8. After mixing the pasta add, our last ingredient, 2 spoons of tomato sauce. Add and stir well.
9. Mix it well heat up for 1-2 minutes and here your lovely chinese sauce pasta is ready. Garnish with herbs and Enjoy.