Carrot Smoothie is a tasty nutritious drink recipe with many advantages, made with carrot and milk, tastes fantastic. This juice out performs in terms of nutrition.Carrot is root that grows in winter season. Carrot/ Gajar alone has a lots of healthy benefits. Below are listed some.- Carrots contain vitamin C, which aids in the formation of antibodies that protect the immune system.- They can help with constipation because of their high fiber content.- They're high in vitamin A and beta-carotene, both of which have been linked to a reduced risk of diabetes.- Carrots are high in calcium and vitamin K, which are both beneficial to bone & teeth health.Happy cooking.
- Chopping Board
- 1 cup pealed & chopper carrot pieces (gajar)
- 1 glass milk
- sugar as desired
- handful of cashew nuts
- 1 glass water
- Peel and cut the carrots into small pieces after they have been washed. Along with Water, add chopped carrot pieces in a pan and heat it on a medium flame. Water should be enough to boil carrots.
- Boil the carrots for 5 minutes, or until much of the liquid has evaporated. Make sure the carrot bits are smooth. Set it aside so that it may cool down a bit before blending.
- After carrots have cooled down, In a blender pot, combine the boiled carrot pieces and sugar and blend well until smooth. Add few spoons milk to ease blending process.
- Once the puree is creamy, add cold milk in blending jar and again mix thoroughly.
- Finally, to give the carrot milkshake a rich flavor, add sliced cashew nuts.
- Garnish with cashew nuts, chopped. Chill before serving. The chilled carrot milkshake/smoothie is a delicious drink that can make you feel better.
While sugar is optional, the kids would not like the drink if it does not taste sweeter. Honey can be used in place of sugar. We can also add jaggery or brown sugar instead of white sugar to cut down some calories. Hope you like this carrot smoothie recipe. Don't forget to Subscribe our YouTube channel for cooking videos : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBldLFwGGdrFPfeo39ri1hg Follow us on Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/recipesbrand/